Monday 21 April 2014

Nice status for whatsapp

1. If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.

2. Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.

3. Every person and event in my life is a gift, a teacher, and an opportunity to learn.

4. I love the way that i can smile at my best friend and he will know exactly what i am thinking.

5. Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.

Nice Status For Whatsapp
6. If you don't understand my silence, you will not understand my words.

7. It is hard to fly when something is weighting you down.

8. Life always offers you a second chance. it's called tomorrow.

9. No love is greater than mom's love, no care is greater than dad's care.

10. Don't worry. God is always on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment